If you have an injury and are not certain what you should do about it, you can schedule a Complimentary Injury Screening. An injury screening is an opportunity for you to be seen by a Licensed Practitioner (physiotherapist or osteopath) regarding an injury or chronic issue.
Why? If you ignore the injury or pain for too long, certain tissue changes may occur. The result? An injury that may have only taken a few days to mend may take significantly longer to heal.
Preventing injuries before they happen is certainly just as important as identifying and healing injuries that have already occurred. So, a Pre-Activity Screen may also be beneficial if you would like to improve your physical performance and avoid injury. APC clinicians can help you identify areas of imbalance, tightness, or weakness that might cause injury.
A screening takes 15-20 minutes.
The exam will consist of:
- A hands-on, musculoskeletal assessment including specific strength, movement, flexibility and joint stability testing
- Complete explanation of findings
- Recommended treatment options and course of care
- Injury prevention advice
- Physician referral / recommendation, if needed
Complimentary screenings are by appointment only and we will make every effort to schedule them within 72 hours of contact.
* To schedule your free screening, please contact us email@example.com
** Please note that the injury screening is a consultation and does not include actual treatment.